Campbell’s Cream of Chicken Soup Recipes
The Most Delightful Meals to Make with Campbell’s Cream of Chicken Soup
Chicken and Rice Casserole with Cheese and Veggies
|Cuisine: Western||Prep Time: 20 minutes||Calories/Serving: 508|
|Course: Main dish||Cook Time: 50 minutes||Level: 1/3|
|Servings: 4||Total Time: 70 minutes||Healthiness: 2/5|
If you love making one-pot wonders then you will definitely be mind-blown with the extraordinary taste of this recipe. This soft and juicy chicken on a bed of mixed veggies and rice topped with melted cheese will satisfy absolutely everyone. The Campbell’s cream of chicken soup adds an irresistible level of creaminess that will definitely be deeply appreciated. This will also be a perfect addition to your chicken recipe collection.
- 1 Can Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- ¾ cup uncooked long-grain Rice
- 1 1/3 cups Water
- 2 cups frozen Veggie Mix (carrots, peas, corns, green beans…)
- 1 ¼ pounds skinless and boneless Chicken Breasts, halved
- ½ cup of shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Onion Powder
- Preheat your oven to 375 F or 190 C degrees.
- Pour the canned soup into a baking dish. Add the rice, frozen veggies, black pepper, and onion powder to the dish. Stir with a spoon to combine the mixture well. Top the rice and veggies with the chicken halves. Cover the baking dish with its lid (You can also use a piece of parchment paper to cover the dish if you don’t have a lid).
- Place the covered baking dish in the oven and cook for about 50 minutes, or until the rice is tender and the chicken is well cooked through. Remove from the oven. Uncover the dish and sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese over. Let the dish sit for about 10-15 minutes before serving. Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition per Serving:
- Calories – 508
- Total Fat – 15.3 g
Saturated Fat – 5.4 g
- Total Carbohydrate – 45.7 g
Fiber – 5.9 g
Sugars – 12 g
- Protein – 41.2 g
Recipe Notes: If you love your meals super seasoned, then season the chicken generously with salt and pepper before cooking. You can also season the rice and soup mixture with ½ -1 teaspoon of your favorite seasoning for a more intense flavor.
Also, if you want to cut down the cooking time even more, slice the chicken thinly and use instant rice instead of regular long-grain rice.
Creamy Chicken and Bean Soup
|Cuisine: Western||Prep Time: 15 minutes||Calories/Serving: 325|
|Course: dessert or snack||Cook Time: 35 minutes||Level: 2/3|
|Servings: 42||Total Time: 50 minutes||Healthiness: 3/5|
Kidney beans, chicken, bacon, and chicken star in this incredibly creamy and nourishing recipe. The Campbell’s cream of chicken soup really wraps these ingredients together. It does not only give this soup a lovely touch of creaminess, but it also provides an intense flavor that you cannot find elsewhere. Serve this soup with crusty garlic bread for a filling meal.
- 1 can Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 14 ounces (about 400 grams) canned diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 10 ounces (about 280 grams) Chicken Breasts, skinless and boneless
- ¼ cup cooked and crumbled Bacon
- 14 ounces (about 400 grams) canned White Kidney Beans
- 3 ounces (about 85 grams) fresh Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 cups Water
- Add the chicken to a saucepan that is large enough to hold it comfortably. Fill the saucepan with enough water to cover the chicken. Place the saucepan over medium heat and bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and cover the saucepan. Let the chicken simmer for about 15-20 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center. Transfer the chicken to a cutting board and shred with two forks.
- Place the Campbell’s condensed cream of chicken soup, water, kidney beans, shredded chicken, bacon, and tomatoes in a large pot. Stir the mixture to combine well.
- Place the pot over medium-high heat and bring the soup to a boil.
- When it starts boiling, lower the heat to simmer, and stir in the fresh spinach. Let the soup simmer for about 5 minutes, or just until the spinach is well wilted.
- Divide the soup among 4 serving bowls. Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with the parmesan cheese. Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition per Serving:
- Calories – 325
- Total Fat – 14 g
Saturated Fat – 3.1 g
- Total Carbohydrate – 24.4 g
Fiber – 7.2 g
Sugars – 3.3 g
- Protein – 24 g
Recipe Note: If you are looking for a quick way to make a nourishing soup you can use already cooked chicken for this recipe. The best way is to make this recipe when you have some leftover chicken in the fridge, however, you can also buy rotisserie chicken, remove the skin and the bones, and shred it with two forks (or even with your hands).
And if you like to try more chicken dishes, visit my blog 15minutekitchen.com for creative recipes and kitchen gadget advice.